Saturday, April 27, 2013

Dreams

After a long time again I am sitting in front of the computer to write down some thing on my own. don't know what to write exactly. But, this is clear if I start doing it regularly one day I will write good letter. Today I was reading an article on making habit of writing and it will create magic, if it continue for the long time. Yes, I know it very well. This is very essential to write down the thoughts. One day the thoughts would be clear to me and dreams would be fulfill.

My Dreams

Want to have Big House, Big Car, More than One Crore Rupees for my Daughter, World Tour, and want to fulfill All the Desire of my Diamond Lady. And also recognition in a good and positive human being association. Always getting lot of stress and tension form all sides. Money is the real issue in current time. Do not have a good bank balance. Every time i have observed plans and programs have been prepared before coming a extra money to my pocket. I am happy to get the extra money but at the same time feeling sad to spending it for other purpose.

No comments:

Post a Comment