Sunday, May 5, 2013

Mix Day

Yesterday was a mix of passion, emotion and action day for me. I got up at 8 am in the morning and washed my face in running water. came back to the bad and felt uneasy then again I jumped on the bed and take two hours more sleep. I was planning to get up at 8 am and moving out from home by 8:30 am but did not happened because I was working saturday for late night. After getting prepared drove to a personality developmet program. Reached there and the meeting started at 12 - 2 pm. came back and take some snaks and again drove to the warehouse to take some daily use products. I was collecting number of information through out the day and interat with few friends during the day time. Came back to home at 5 pm started accepting copies and talked to one of our friend discussed how to solve the issues arising in the workfild. I talked to my mother over telephone for around 30 minutes then I talked to few more friends over telephone. At 7:35 pm Basu came to my home and we both had gone to take our dinner at Sabarmati hostel in between the time from 7:45 pm to 8:30 pm we talked on different aspect of life and planning to overcome the major issues and we both were focusing on a gole. We both were talking to one of our common friend who is staying in Mumbai and discussing number of things. Finally at 11 pm Basu left from my home and I was engaging myself in doing my office work. Still it is continuing. In between the work I am trying to write down something of my Sunday life.

No comments:

Post a Comment