Friday, May 6, 2011

Thanks

Yesterday, I was felling mentally low after discussing with one of my friend, about some facts of my life. I could not push myself for the betterment... this is somehow true. I was surrounded with some personal issues, which I can not be avoid. But, you can not understand how I have been suffering from past two years. Yes this is true, who is responsible, op-course me. Decisions are wrong, which I have taken last. Do you think, always I am wrong?

Yes, I did not get success, which I had to. From today onwards I will not blame any one.

Any time and at any moment one can fulfill his/her desire, if he/she does well on the same. I got this encouraging tips while I was watching television program "Guinness World Record - Aab India Todega". I came from office at 8 pm and started reading news paper. I was felling well, while reading. Some one is in my back, who is knocking at a regular interval, saying go ahead...go ahead...

Thanks my dear friend, push me all the time so that the dead can live one day...

No comments:

Post a Comment